Wireshark Network Analysis The Official Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Study Guide
Wireshark is the world's most popular network analyzer tool with over 500,000 downloads per month. This book provides insider tips and tricks to spot performance issues fast - no more finger pointing because the packets never lie! From "Death by Database" to "Troubleshooting Time Syncing," 49 case studies offer insight into performance and security situations solved with Wireshark. Learn to customize Wireshark for faster and more accurate analysis of your network traffic. Build graphs to identify and expose issues such as packet loss, receiver congestion, slow server response, network queuing and more.
This book is the Official Study Guide for the Wireshark Certified Network Analystprogram. This Second Edition includes an introduction to IPv6, ICMPv6 and DHCPv6 analysis, updated Wireshark functionality and new trace files. Refer to the Preview Pages at right to view the index, table of contents and more.
Who is this Book For?
This book offers an ideal reference for information technologists responsible for key network tasks including:
- identify poor network performance due to high path latency
- locate internetwork devices that drop packets
- validate optimal configuration of network hosts
- analyze application functionality and dependencies
- optimize application behavior for best performance
- learn how TCP/IP networks function
- analyze network capacity before application launch
- verify application security during launch, log in and data transfer
- identify unusual network traffic indicating potentially compromised hosts
- study for the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Exam
下载地址：刮刮乐 链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ctoDWE 密码: 7fj4